how come you used mostly pictures of his "I gotta take a mean dump" face?
That's all I could find.
maybe he has IBS...
Maybe someone will get him an enema for his bday
Is this going to be a regular feature? I sure hope so! The last birthday you did was Joe Mauer's... there were strippers if I remember correctly.
I am positive he was born looking as old and leathery as he does now. Like a Japanese George Hamilton.
6 comments:
how come you used mostly pictures of his "I gotta take a mean dump" face?
That's all I could find.
maybe he has IBS...
Maybe someone will get him an enema for his bday
Is this going to be a regular feature? I sure hope so! The last birthday you did was Joe Mauer's... there were strippers if I remember correctly.
I am positive he was born looking as old and leathery as he does now. Like a Japanese George Hamilton.
Post a Comment