Check out some of their recent stories...
- Brian from Awful Announcing is a freakin TV STAR!
- The smashing and dashing Jason from My Baseball Bias comes to terms about Carl Pavano's (possible) Opening Day start.
- The always entertaining Brushback details the KC Royals rebuilding phase.
- Jason Takefman writes a great season preview for deadspin.
- PostmanR uncovers Daisuke Matsuzaka's suspicious gyroball claims on We Are The Postmen.
- The Lady at bat talks about Dmitri Young's comeback from the gutter.
- The handsome Ian from Random Thoughts gives us the Red Sox Odds and Ends.
- New to us is the Mets Heads blog - go check it out. Now.
- And last but certainly not least, every Baltimore lady's dreamboat, Anthony of the Oriole Post, brings us up to speed with Quick Hits.
Enjoy!
2 comments:
What's the over/under on Dmitri ****ing up by April 15th?
AA looks nothing like I thought he would I was pleasantly surprised, in fact!
I guess not ALL bloggers are total dorks.
Post a Comment