If you are interested in regaining some street cred after your terrible fantasy football performace, drop me a line for what is sure to be a babelicious Fantasy Baseball season.
I may or may not have sent out way too many invites for our bad ass What's Your Fantasy League. If you find yourself with an invite or you still want to join in the immense amount of fun and the league is full, we will create an even sweeter AAA League for the stragglers.

13 comments:
Pssh. You think my kind of fantasy involves being whipped by two women all summer long?
Any good fantasy should involve protective equipment like a mask.
I agree:)
I'm glad we can agree ... I've seen too many good people injured when all it takes is a little precaution.
Sussman, I know thats what it involves.
Precautionary measures should always be taken when joining a fantasy league such as this one. Things can get awfully cut-throat.
Suss - Mine does!
After taking a beating from Sooze in football, I can't wait for my next one.
Are you joking me?! HOT picture, Lizzy.
Gotta make sure you have the safe signals understood by everyone.
That said, I'm ready for my beating.
Thanks baby girl, it's amazing how much fun fucking with photoshop is at 2am when you're waiting for your final sports stories to update:)
now it's time for the No Talent Ass Clowns to dominate this league
we've spent too long winning top 3 prizes in local leagues, it's time to move up to The Show
My friends and I laughed for about an hour when we found out one of the guys used "Pomegranate" as his safe word. I still want to have the shirts printed up.
In other news, I will be playing in The Show with y'all this year. You will enjoy beating me soundly. All of my work friends do.
I'm in too, but what sucks is that gaming sites are blocked at my job, including fantasy baseball - sigh.
I guess there's a shot *I might* finish in the second division.
But I am a confident man.
I plan on drafting only scrappy players under 5'8".
Post a Comment